Thanksliving

I cannot believe how quickly the time has passed by.
The world keeps on changing; time keeps on racing; beginning that leads to the beginning of something new; never-ending

I like to take a break sometimes.
Just take a moment to breathe in and out; take a bite of the reality, one bite at a time.
Chewing with strength of hope and dreams
As the reality touches every senses of my tongue, I'm simply amazed at the sovereignty and unchanging God's presense in my life.
How He revealed the truth using everything, everyone, every situations, and etc.
He doesn't miss any opportunities. He knows the best.
Because of Him, I can swallow the bittersweet reality with faith and grace.

The harder I think about thanksgiving, the more I come to realize there is absolutely nothing in my life that I cannot be thankful for.
Everyone in my life, regardless whether I liked them or not/whether I feel like they treated me nice or not, without them I am not who I am today.
All the things that I've seen, learned, experienced, and whatnot has made who I am today and I'm glad God has let them happen to me.
Regardless whether I like who I am today or not, I am thankful, because God LOVES me no matter what.
So thank you God for family, friends, people in my life, and everything.
And thank YOU, all the people that God has put in my life.
And thank YOU, world that God has created and uses to bring me back to Him.

I want to live a life of thanksliving. every day. every moment of my life.
Because my heavenly Father loves me.

It's already past midnight; yesterday was Thanksgiving day and today is another day of THANKSLIVING.
Thank you God for giving me another day to thank you.
Happy Thanksliving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment