Love is Here

I don't have favorite praise song?
They all touch me in one way or the other.
I listen to praise when I find myself unable to focus in my prayer/QT, when I'm distracted, ... etc. haha.
Sometimes it's playing in the background when I'm working or sleeping. hehe.

There are so many songs I want to share,
but for tonight, I chose this song.
I was browsing my music files to pick a song for my church youth group praise this Sunday.
This is my pick for this week...
Because His love is here. always. any time. anywhere.
God is working in people's hearts in my church.
I'm such a fortunate person to be able to witness and take part in His wonderful work at my church.
Not just at my church, but really... He works everywhere.
Sometimes my heart is overwhelmed... and torn at the same time because of His love.

Yes, His love is here. in my heart. everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment