Christmas Love


You made my heart so small and weak
so I can be amazed at how big and strong Your love is.

Your love is so big that my small heart cannot contain it;
so I let your love not just fill my heart, but overflow from my heart
to the hearts of others that you've put in my life.

Your love is so perfect and amazing;
I don't want to be selfish and have it all for myself.
I want your love, your light, to be revealed, shine, and fill other's heart.

Thank you for being perfect and amazing Father.
Thank you for sending your only Son and forgiving us.
Thank you for the cross.

Make me strong so that I can share the burden of Christ
Make me compassionate so that I can carry the cross with Christ

Help me stay faithful to you. Help me be a better servant for you.
Use me to bring you glory!

"May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other for you.
May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy
in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all His holy ones."
1 Thessalonians 3:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment