Promise - Joshua 1:9

"Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when His glory is revealed."
-1 Peter 4:12-13



Happy to share the sufferings of Christ.
Happy to know that He is drawing me near.
Happy to be humbled
Happy to have more of Him and less of me in my heart

 
"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
- Proverbs 16:9



Silencing all the noise in this world and within myself...
Because all there is left for me to do is to listen and read, and surrender to Your perfect will.

Until every part of my body and soul is purified with the blood of Christ, I will sing my heart out.
 
Just as you promised, just as you gave me Joshua 1:9 in the beginning of my journey in college...
 

 
"For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ."
- 2 Corinthians 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment